Highlights in the history of the Buckley Library.
1903 - Woman’s Musical and Literary Club opened an independent library in the building which would later become city hall.
September 1964 - City of Buckley voters agreed to contract with the Library System.
January 1965 - Buckley Library branch opened in same building.
1991 - Buckley Library opened at corner of River and Main streets. The 4,100 square foot building was built with Library System bond funds.
Spring 2007 - Wireless Internet access installed.
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.