Kids and Teens: Design the newest Pierce County Library System cards!
Winning designs will appear on new library cards for use by all ages.
Download a poster to share the contest in your school!
• Anyone (ages 5-18) living or attending school in Pierce County is eligible to enter this FREE contest.
• One entry per person.
• One winner from each age category: ages 5-11 and 12-18.
• How to enter your artwork:
Take your design with an entry form to any Pierce County Library
Mail your design and an entry form to Library Card Design Contest, Pierce County Library System
3005 112th St. E., Tacoma, WA 98446-2215
• Artwork must be in color, original and not published elsewhere.
• Submitted artwork becomes the property of Pierce County Library. The Library will retain all submissions.
• Professional artists will review entries and select finalists. The public will select two winners via an online vote.
• Library staff may modify winning artwork to meet production requirements.
• Artist’s name will appear on the back of printed cards. Do not include your name in your artwork.
• Winners’ names may appear in news media, social media, on the library’s website and other communications.
Submit your artwork in portrait or landscape orientation up to 7” x 11”. Use these dimensions for the best quality. Artwork will be trimmed approximately 1/8” on each side for printing purposes and reduced to actual card size of 2 1/8” x 3 3/8”.
Winning designs from previous library card design contests
|2015: Grades K-6||2015: Grades 7-12|
|2013: Grades K-6||2013: Grades 7-12|
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.