Save time and have fewer logins to remember. You can use the same login for 4 different library services.
1. Choose a name you can remember easily.
2. Go to piercecountylibrary.org and click on My Account at the top of the page.
3. Click on Create Username under the first box.
4. Follow the instructions, including entering the barcode number from the back of your library card and your Password/PIN, usually the last four digits of your phone number.
5. Submit and begin using your new username!
You may also choose Change Username after clicking on Change Logon.
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.