Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees
April 11, 2012
3:30 – 6:00 pm
3:30 pm Call To Order: Steve Albers, Chair
3:32 pm Public Comment: This is the time set aside for members of the public to speak to the Board of Trustees. Unless the item you wish to discuss is of an emergency nature, the Board ordinarily takes matters under advisement before taking action. Please sign up at the time of the meeting to speak during the Public Comment period, and limit your comments to three minutes.
3:42 pm Consent Agenda
1. Approval of Minutes of the March 7, 2012 Regular Meeting
2. Approval of March 2012 Payroll, Benefits and Vouchers
3. Resolution 2012-02: Declare Equipment Surplus to Public Needs
3:45 pm Board Member Reports
3:55 pm Officers Reports
2. February 2012 Statistical Snapshot
4. Staff Participation in Community Organizations
5. Digital Board of Trustee Packets
4:05 pm 1. University Place Library Project Update
4:10 pm 1. New Website for Military Families
4:25 pm 2. Pierce County Library Foundation Agreement
4:35 pm 3. "One Desk"
4:50 pm 4. Public Community Survey
5:05 pm 5. Resolution 2012-03: Claims for Damages
5:10 pm Unfinished Business Continued
2. University Place Library Property Closing
5:25 pm Executive Session
At this time on the agenda, the Board of Trustees will recess to Executive Session, per RCW 42.30.110, to discuss potential property negotiations.
5:40 pm Announcements
5:45 pm Adjournment
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.