Highlights in the history of the Eatonville Library.
January 1957 - Eatonville Library opened in the Hotes Masonic Temple.
1969 - Library moved into a 1,003 space in the new town hall. Money for the construction of the library space provided by a Washington State Library grant of Library Services and Construction Act funds.
1982 - Town of Eatonville annexed to Library System.
1985 - An addition made to the building created a small workroom.
September 1990 - Eatonville Library opened in new building at 205 Center St.
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.