Kids and Teens: Design the newest Pierce County Library System cards! Design the next Pierce County Library card that you, your friends and people throughout the county will use.
Download an entry form.
• Anyone (ages 5-18) living or attending school in Pierce County is eligible to enter this FREE contest.
• One entry per person.
• One winner from each age category: ages 5-11 and 12-18.
• How to enter your artwork:
Take to any Pierce County Library.
Mail to: Library Card Design Contest, Pierce County Library System
Attn: Communications Dept.
3005 112th St. E., Tacoma, WA 98446-2215.
• Artwork must be in color, original and not published elsewhere.
• Submitted artwork becomes property of the Pierce County Library.
• Professional artists will review entries and select finalists. The public will select two winners via an online vote.
• Library staff may modify winning artwork to meet production requirements.
• Artist’s name will appear on the back of printed cards. Do not include your name in your artwork.
• Winners’ names may appear in news media, social media, on the library’s website and other communications.
Submit your artwork in portrait or landscape orientation up to 7” x 11.” Use these dimensions for the best quality. Artwork will be trimmed approximately 1/8” on each side for printing purposes and reduced to actual card size of 2 1/8” x 3 3/8”.
Winning designs from previous library card design contests
|2020: Grades K-6||2020: Grades 7-12|
|2018: Grades K-6||2018: Grades 7-12|
|2015: Grades K-6||2015: Grades 7-12|
|2013: Grades K-6||2013: Grades 7-12|
Tel: 253-548-3300 Fax: 253-537-4600 Washington Relay TTY: 711
© 2012 Pierce County Library System All rights reserved.