Toll free Washington Relay TTY number is 711.
This number gives you telephone access to many services. Please call us for the following services:
- Have books, magazine and closed-captioned DVDs sent to your choice of library.
- Find out about other closed-captioned DVDs, which are available on a first come, first served basis at the libraries.
- Get quick information such as an address, the correct spelling of a word or the blue book value of a used car.
- Request a more complex search for information.
- Find tools and help for choosing reading material for adults and children.
- Ask questions or make comments regarding library services and policies.
You can get a Pierce County Library card at any Pierce County Library.
For more information, please contact your local branch.